AC Light Dimmer Module
The board can be used in applications where dimming of 110-220V AC power is required like dimming of bulb or fan. This Module contains a Triac triggering coupled with zero-cross detector mechanism for programming the intensity of incandescent lamps, LED dimmable bulbs, heating elements or fan speed controlled through a micro-controller. This Module compatible with any MCU, Arduino or Raspberry boards.
· Working voltage from 110v to 240v.
· Load AC current: 0.1A to 3A
· Compatible for 50Hz and 60Hz AC LINE
Auto detects 50Hz or 60Hz.
· Device power supply - 5V or 3.3V
· PWM input signal up to 10 kHz
Zero-Cross detection (with zero/cross output pin Z-C)
· Onboard Power and output indicate LED, s
· On-board Snubber circuit for triac protection, when you're controlling the inductive load
· Low voltage side and high voltage side is completely isolated
· PCB Dimensions: 42.5x1.5x70.5mm
· Module Weight: 23g.