Dual Axis XY Joystick Module
This is a Joystick module that has X, Y analogue outputs and has a switch that detects a button press. The joystick is made up of two passive potentiometers (variable resistors) and a push button and therefore can be used at any standard voltage levels.
· 2 potentiometers for 2 axes
· Connector: +5Vcc - GND - VRx - VRy - SW
· PCB Dimensions: 26.5x1.5x34mm
· Joystick that can be interfaced with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other Microcontrollers and Embedded Boards
· Joystick for custom designed/experimental RC planes, RC Cars
· Joystick for CNC Machines or other industrial controls
· Electronic games pads similar to PlayStation.
|Dual Axis XY Joystick Module||739.36KB||Download|