MAX7219 8x8 Matrix Display Module - Red Dot
This product is a serially driven 8x8 LED Matrix which powered by MAX7219. The 8x8 LED Matrix is easy to use and compatible with Arduino, only needs three data lines and two power lines. It can be used in lots of place like various types of electronic display panels. You can make your applications more vivid because of the LED brightness adjustment can be implemented in software.
· Single module can drive an 8 * 8 dot matrix common cathode
· Operating Voltage: DC 4.7V~5V
· Operating Current: 320mA
· Modules with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules
· Holes with four screws, diameter 3mm
· Module size(LxWxH in mm): 31.8x12.8x31.9mm
· Weight: 11g.
VCC → 5V
GND → GND
DIN → P2.2
CS → P2.1
CLK → P2.0