GPS Module comes with a POT (Patch on Top) ceramic antenna which makes it a small and complete solution for enabling GPS navigation to your embedded devices and robots. It supports 66 Channels and external antenna input compatibility for maximum sensitivity. The module comes with a standard 2mm DIP pin headers which provide easy interface to your device. The module works on TTL Serial protocol which used with any microcontroller or PC. It can be directly plugged to USB and can be connected to software like Trimble studio.
· Searching up to 66 Channel of satellites
· LED indicating data output
· High sensitivity -160dBm ·
· Low power consumption
· Supports NMEA0183 V 3.01 data protocol
· Real-time navigation for location based services
· Works with +12V DC signal and outputs 9600 bps serial data
· Magnetic base active antenna with 3-meter wire length for vehicle rooftop installation.
· Weight: 40g
· PCB Dimension(LXWXH):53.3x1.5x70.1mm
· Car Navigation and Marine Navigation,
· Fleet Management
· Automotive Navigator Tracking
· Vehicle Tracking
· AVL and Location-Based Services
· Auto Pilot, Personal Navigation or touring devices
· Tracking devices/systems and Mapping devices application Emergency Locator
· Geographic Surveying
· Personal Positioning
· Sporting and Recreation
· Embedded applications which need to be aware of its location on earth.