Wireless Power Transfer Module
The Wireless Power Transfer Module can be used in electronic equipments in common use for close wireless charging or power supply. Consist of a Transmitter & Receiver and coil, it could serve as a replacement for the Wireless Power Supply with stable 5Vto12V output voltage and maximum 500mA output current. Its small size and insulation coil is more suitable for using in wireless project.
This module uses an electromagnetic field to transfer electric energy between a transmitter circuit and a receiver circuit.
An induction coil creates an alternating electromagnetic field from within the transmitter circuit powered with 6V. The second induction coil takes power from the electromagnetic field and converts it back into electrical current to the receiver circuit that outputs 5V To12V 600mA.
· Transmitter Input Voltage: 6V-2Amps
· Receiver Output Voltage: Two type of outputs
1. +0.5to 12v Variable based on distance
2. +5V DC regulated fixed
· Maximum Receiver Current Capacity: 600mA (Based on distance)
· Transmit Receive Distance: 1-7cm(70mm)
· Transmitter PCB dimension (LxWxH in mm):32.5x1.5x67.3mm
· Receiver PCB dimension (LxWxH in mm):44.5x1.5x68.5mm
· Both Coil diameter :81mm
· Weight: 106g.
The transmitter coil and the receiving coil distance suitable is from 1cm to 7cm mm. Increase the number of turns of the receiver coil to increase the transmission distance when low current is suitable in your application. As distance increase current capacity of receiver will drop.
Test data for current as distance increases are as below