RC522 - RFID Reader / Writer 13.56MHz with Cards
Mifare RC522 is the highly integrated RFID card reader which works on non-contact 13.56mhz communication, is designed by NXP as a low power consumption, low cost and compact size read and write chip, is the best choice in the development of smart meters and portable hand-held devices.
MF RC522 use the advanced modulation system, fully integrated at 13.56MHz with all kinds of positive non-contact communication protocols. Support 14443A compatible answer signal. DSP deal with ISO14443A frames and error correction. Furthermore, it also supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption to validate Mifare series products. MFRC522 support Mifare series higher speed non-contact communication, duplex communication speed up to 424 kb/s. As a new family member in 13.56MHz RFID family, MF RC522 has many similarities to MF RC5200 and MF RC530 and also has more new features.
· Voltage: DC 3.3V (Do not use 5V supply)
· Operating Current:13-26mA
· Idle Current:10-13mA
· Sleep current: <80uA
· Peak current: <30mA
· Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
· Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, Mifare UltraLight, Mifare Pro, Mifare Desfire
· Module Interface SPI Data Transfer Rate: Max. 10Mbit/s
· Card reading distance ：0～30mm （Mifare1 card）
· PCB Dimensions: 40×1.5x 60mm
· 1x A RFID-RC522 Module
· 1x The Standard S50 Blank Card
· 1x S50 special-shaped card (as shown by the key ring shape)
· 1x Straight Pin
· 1x Curved Pin.