13.56MHz RFID/NFC Card - 1KB
This is a blank 13.56MHz RFID/NFC card - often used for train/bus passes but also found in other systems where a proximity card is desired. The tag contains a small RFID chip and an antenna, and is passively powered by the reader/writer when placed a couple inches away.
These can be read by almost any 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader but make sure it can handle ISO/IEC 14443 Type a cards as there are a few other encoding standards.
These chips can be written to & store up to 1 KB of data in writable EEPROM divided into banks, and can handle over 100,000 re-writes.
· 1 Kilobyte (8 Kilobit) non-volatile EEPROM storage
· Built in encryption engine with 48-bit key
· 4 Byte unique identifier burned into the chip
· 13.56 MHz frequency
· Works about 4" away from reader
· PCB Dimension(LxWxH): 54mm x 1mm x 85.5mm
· Weight: 5 grams.
1 x 13.56MHz RFID/NFC Card - 1KB