ESP-12F ESP8266 Wifi Module
The ESP8266 WIFI esp-12F module has powerful onboard processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
· Operating Voltage: 3.0-3.6V
· 3DBi PCB-on-board antenna
· Operating Current: 80mA
· Model ESP-12F AP+STA
· WiFi Protocols 802.11 b/g/n
· Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
· Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
· SPI flash, the capacity of which is 4 MB
· 10-bit analog ADC
· Deep sleep power
· UART / HSPI / I2C / I2S / Ir Remote Control / GPIO / PWM
· Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
· Module Dimensions (LxWxH in mm): 16x3.2x24mm
· Weight: 2g.
· Internet of Things (IoT)
· Wireless Remote Control
· Wireless Sensor Networks
· Web Server / Client
· Wireless UART.