PCB 2.5dB Antenna with IPX Connector Cable
This is quad-band GSM / GPRS, 3G / UMTS & ISM tuned antenna, designed to resonate to a high level at ISM 868MHz and 915MHz; GSM 800, 900, 1800, 1900 and 3G 2100MHz. This PCB antenna manages a peak gain of 2.5dBi at 2100MHz (3G) so is, therefore, a high performance, wide frequency band antenna, suitable for a host of wireless M2M applications that require an embedded solution. Its wide operating frequency band allows for worldwide cellular applications over the quad-band GSM/GPRS networks and also high data transfer rates via 3G/UMTS.
· Frequency Range: 800/900/1800/1900/2100MHz
· Antenna Gain 2.5dBi
· Impedance 50 Ohm
· Antenna Type: PCB Trace
· Operation Temperature - 30 °C ~ + 85 °C
· Cable Type O.D. 1.13 mm
· Polarization: Omni direction
· Connector: IPX connector (Use U.FL as mating connector)
· IPX Connector Cable length : 100mm
· Antenna PCB Dimensions: 20.7mm x 1.6mm x75mm
· Weight: 5g.