USB To UART Converter
This is a USB2.0 to TTL UART Converter module which is based on CP2102 Bridge by SiLabs. This module can be used with Laptop's which don't have a standard serial port. This module creates a virtual COM port using USB on your computer which can support various standard Baud Rates for serial communication. You just need to install the driver using a setup file which automatically installs correct driver files for Windows XP/Vista/ 7. After driver installation, plug the module into any USB port of your PC. Finally, a new COM port is made available to the PC. The feature which makes it more convenient is the TTL level data i/o. So you don't need to make an RS232 to TTL converter using chips like MAX232. The Rx and Tx pin can be connected directly to the MCU pins (assuming 5v i/o).
· Stable and reliable chipset CP2102.
· USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
· Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
· 6pins for 3.3V, RST, 5V, GND, RX, and TX
· All handshaking and modem interface signals.
· Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
· Byte receives buffer; 640 bytes transmit buffer.
· Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
· Event character support Line break transmission.
· USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
· Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
· Size: 42mm X 15mm.
· Weight: 4g
· TX = Transmit Output - Connect to Receive Pin(RX) of Microcontroller. This pin is TX pin of CP2102 on board.
· RX = Receive Input - Connect to Transmit Pin(TX) of Microcontroller. This pin is the RX pin of CP2102 on board.
· GND = should be common to microcontroller ground.
· 5V = Optional output to power external circuit up to 500mA
· DTR/RST = Optional output pin to reset external microcontrollers like Arduino.
· 3V3 = Optional output to power external circuit up to 50mA.
|CP2102 USB DRIVERS||3.77MB||Download|