ST-Link V2 Programmer & Emulator
/ V2, fully consistent with the official function, support firmware upgrades,
support the full range STM8 STM32 and a full range of download and debug.
· Mini ST-LINK/V2, Fully compatible with the official functions, support for automatic upgrades.
· Support all series of STM32 and STM8.
· Support all series of STM8 (SWIM interface), STM32 (SWD interface).
· Support the full range of STM32 SWD interface debugging, the interface is simple, fast, stable;
· Support the full range STM8 download debugging (such as IAR, STVD etc are supported);
· Supported software versions are as follows:
· ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above
· IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
· KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
· Support for automatic firmware upgrades to ensure follow-up support ST's products.
· Only the U disk size, easy to carry, does not occupy space
· Two-channel power output 5V / 3.3V and easier to use
· On-board 500mA resettable fuse, short-circuit protection
· Output diode in series with, reverse connection protection
· Physical Dimension: 20.3mm x8.8mm x 56.7mm
STM32F101xx, STM32F102xx, STM32F103xx, STM32F105xx, STM32F107xx, STM32F2xxx,
STM32L15xx6, STM32L15xx8,STM32L15xxB, STM32L151xC, STM32L151xD, STM32L152xC, STM32L152xD, STM32L162xD,
STM32W108C8, STM32W108xB, STM32W108xC, STM32W108xZ
STM8AF52x, STM8AF61x, STM8AF62x,STM8AH51x, STM8AH61x,
STM8S003K3, STM8S003F3, STM8S005C6, STM8S005K6, STM8S007C8, STM8S103xx, STM8S105xx, STM8S207xx, STM8S208xx, STM8S903F3, STM8S903K3,
STM8L101xx, STM8L15x, STM8L16x,