PIC USB Programmer - PIC kit 2
The PICkit 2 programmer is a development tool with an easy to use interface for programming and debugging Microchip's flash families of micro-controllers. The windows programming interface supports all commonly available PIC microcontrollers. With Microchip's powerful MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE) the PICkit 2 enables in circuit debugging on most PIC microcontrollers. In-Circuit-Debugging runs halts and single steps the program while the PIC micro-controller is embedded in the application. When halted at a break-point, the file registers can be examined and modified.
The PICkit 2 Programmer doesn't require external power supply.
It is an ICSP (In Circuit Serial Programming) Programmer with on-board ICSP to ZIF converter. In Circuit Serial Programming enables the microcontroller to be programmed without removing it from the circuit. This makes debugging of the circuit more convenient and efficient.
· USB connectivity
· The required drivers are installed automatically from Windows Update
· The target circuit can be powered from PICkit 2 itself
· Supports In Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP)
· On-board ICSP to ZIF converter
· No external Power supply required
· Compatible with MPLAB IDE
· PCB Dimensions(LxWxH in mm): 74.7x1.5x87mm
· Weight: 57g.
· PICKIT2 USB Programmer
· Starter Kit CD ROM
· USB Interface Cable.