is a construction base for prototyping of electronics. The term is commonly
used to refer to solderless breadboard. Because the solderless
breadboard does not require soldering, it is reusable. This makes it easy
to use for creating temporary prototypes and experimenting with circuit
- Terminal Strip, Tie-points = 640.
- Distribution strips, Tie-points = 200.
Tie-points = 840.
- 128 Groups of 5 Connected Terminals.
- 8 bus of 25 connected Terminals.
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter
- Standard 2.54mm hole spacing
- ABS plastic material.
- Completely Reusable
- Dimensions = (175 X 67 X 8 mm).