Atmel AT89C2051 Microcontroller
The AT89C2051 Low-voltage, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcomputer with 2KB of flash programmable and erasable read-only memory. The device is manufactured using Atmel high-density non-volatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry-standard MCS-51 instruction set. This versatile 8-bit CPU with flash provides a highly flexible and cost-effective solution for many embedded control applications.
· Compatible with MCS-51 Products
· 2K Bytes of Reprogrammable Flash Memory
· 2.7 to 6V Operating Range
· Fully Static Operation: 0 Hz to 24 MHz
· Two-level Program Memory Lock
· 64 x 8-bit Internal RAM
· 15 Programmable I/O Lines
· Two 16-bit Timer/Counters
· Six Interrupt Sources
· Programmable Serial UART Channel
· Direct LED Drive Outputs
· On-chip Analog Comparator
· Low-power Idle and Power-down Modes
· 20-pin DIP.