AVR 28 PIN Development Board (Without chip)
A general purpose 28 pin AVR development board with on board power supply circuit, reset switch, power status LED and ISP header. This board is perfect if you are just starting out with AVR programming and also if you want a tried and tested board for building advanced projects based on it.
· Compatible with 28 pin chips like ATmega8, ATmega48, ATmega168, ATmega328 etc.
· 16 MHz crystal for maximum speed
· All ports available on standard 0.1inch (2.54mm) male headers.
· Standard ISP Header (Can be programmed with our USB AVR Programmer v2.0)
· 9-18V DC input
· 5v regulated output for supplying extra peripherals.
· Reset Button.
· Power Indicator LED
· Test Indicator LED
· FR4 PCB with solder mask and silk screen
· PCB Dimensions (LxWxH) in mm: 52x1.6x65.9mm
· Weight: 23g.