Gas Sensor Module MQ-2
This is a simple to use Gas Sensor Module which can sense the presence of combustible gases mainly Hydrogen, Methane, CO Smoke, and Propane in the air. The module uses our MQ-2 sensor. It simplifies interface to the odd pin spacing of the sensor and provides interface through 4 0.1" header pins. It provides both an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gases in the air and an easy to use digital output. The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output gets triggered. Just power the module with 5V, set the threshold and you may get the output!
An onboard LED signals the presence of any gas. The digital output can be easily interfaced to an Arduino/ microcontrollers and other circuits. The analog output can be hooked up to an ADC of a microcontroler to get a wide range of sensor reading.
· 5V operation
· High sensitivity to Hydrogen, Methane, CO Smoke, and Propane
· Analog output varies corresponding to the gas concentration level in the air
· Digital output is high when gas concentration is high and low when gas concentration is low
· LEDs for output and power
· Output sensitivity adjustable
· Analog output 0V to 5V
· Digital output 0V or 5V
· PCB Dimension( LxWxH): 34.5x1.5x59.7mm
· Weight approximate: 12g.