LDR Sensor Module
This light sensor module or light dependent resistor module (LDR Module) uses the GL5528 photo-resistor to detect the light intensity of the environment. The resistance of the sensor decreases when the light intensity of the environment increases. The LM393 op-amp is configured as a "voltage follower" to increase the accuracy of this device.
· Operating voltage: 3.3 to 5Vdc.
· Operating current: 10mA with 5V.
· Light resistance (at 10 LUX): 8: 2 K
· Status LED indicator.
· Adjustable trigger threshold. Adjust potentiometer clockwise to increase sensitivity.
· Digital and analog output.
· Analog output can be connected to microcontroller analog pin to get light intensity value.
· Rising Response Time: 20ms
· Peak Wavelength: 540nm.
· PCB Size (LXWXH):32.5x1.6x36mm
· Weight: 6g.
· You can make a light turn on when it is getting dark.
· With a laser pointer you can make a cheap intruder alarm.
· Tracking of solar panels to the sun direction for best solar power generation efficiency.
|GL5528 Photo-Resistor Datasheet||273.01KB||Download|