Obstacle Sensor Module
Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Proximity Sensors Module has built-in IR transmitter and IR receiver that sends out IR energy and looks for reflected IR energy to detect presence of any obstacle in front of the sensor module. The module has on board potentiometer that lets user adjust detection range. The sensor has very good and stable response even in ambient light or in complete darkness.
The sensor module can be interfaced with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any microcontroller having IO voltage level of 3.3V to 5V.
· Operating Voltage: 3.0V – 6.0V
· Detection range: 2cm – 10cm
· Detection angle: 35 °
· On board potentiometer sets obstacle detection range
· On board Power LED indicator
· On board Obstacle Detection LED indicator
· Male header for easy connection
· Good Accuracy: By use of Infra-red LED transmitter the module performs well in Ambient light
· PCB Size (LxWxH):28.5x1.5x43.4mm
· Weight: 6g.
· Obstacle avoidance in robots
· Production counting on assembly lines
· Presence detection
· Security systems