MOC-7811 IR Opto Isolator Slot Sensor
MOC7811 is a slotted Opto isolator module, with an IR transmitter & a photodiode mounted on it. Performs Non-Contact Object Sensing. This is normally used as positional sensor switch (limit switch) or as Position Encoder sensors used to find the position of the wheel. It consists of IR LED and Photodiode mounted facing each other enclosed in the plastic body.
- Mounting hole diameter: 3mm
- Mounting hole spacing: 19mm
- Slot width: 3mm
- Slot depth: 7mm
- Total Dimension (LxWxH): 24.4x6x21.4mm
- DC motor position / velocity control
- Position and velocity servomechanisms
- Factory automation robots
- Numerically controlled machinery
- Computer printers and plotters.