1N5408 3A/1000V General Purpose Rectifier
This is a high voltage and high current silicon diode. It has a forward voltage drop of about 0.8 Volts it is often used in power supplies, dimmers and various operated equipment.
· Peak Repeat. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 1000V
· Average Rectified Current (Io): 3.0A
· Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.5mA
· Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.2V
· 3.0 ampere operation at TA = 75°C with no thermal runaway.
· High current capability.
· Low leakage
· Diffused Junction
· High Current Capability and Low Forward Voltage Drop
· Surge Overload Rating to 200A Peak
· Low Reverse Leakage Current
· Lead Free Finish, RoHS Compliant.
|5408 - Datasheet||44.86KB||Download|