L293D Quadruple Half-H Driver
The L293D devices are quadruple high-current half-H drivers. The L293D is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600-mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. Both devices are designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and bipolar stepping motors, as well as other high-current/high-voltage loads in positive-supply applications.
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Internal ESD Protection
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Output Current 1 A Per Channel (600 mA for L293D)
- Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression