Audio Record & Playback Module - APR2060
This module provides high quality recording and playback with 40 seconds audio at 12 KHz sampling rate with 16 bit resolution. Using on board jumpers, total duration can be divided in individual triggers of 1, 2 & 4 segments which can be triggered by onboard switches or external low trigger like microcontroller pins.
· Working Voltage: 3.3V to 6.5V DC regulated power supply
· Current Consumption: 50 mA
· Sampling Rate: 12 Khz
· Recording channels: 1, 2 or 4 Channels
· Recording Capacity: 40 Seconds in total
· Speaker: 8 to 32 Ohms directly
· LEDs indicator for Power, Record Mode
· Easy to use, Works out of the box without any configuration
· Direct Microcontroller interfacing connector
· User friendly, easy to use, Reliable Operation
· Can drive speaker directly
· Audio can be recorded by on board MIC or external source
· Single chip, high quality voice recording and playback solution
· Non - Volatile - flash memory technology, no battery backup required
· PCB Dimensions(LxWxH in mm): 50.2x1.5x71.5mm
· Weight: 19g.
· Messages on medical devices
· Greeting card, invitations, Gift boxes
· Navigation Systems
· Transportation Stations announcements
· Toys and educational devices, story tellers.
How to Record?
Press Record switch
Press SW1 briefly, Green LED will come on indicating busy mode, Say something in MIC, You can press SW1 again to stop recording. Green LED will go off indicating idle mode.
How to Playback?
Press the SW1 and you can hear what you just recorded.