Loadcell sensor 24 bit ADC - HX711
This module uses 24 high precision A/D converter chip HX711. It is a specially designed for the high precision electronic scale design, with two analog input channels, the internal integration of 128 times the programmable gain amplifier. The input circuit can be configured to provide a bridge type pressure bridge (such as pressure, weighing sensor mode), is of high precision, and low cost is an ideal sampling front-end module.
· Two selectable differential input channels
· On-chip active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128
· On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
· On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
· On-chip power-on-reset
· Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed
· Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
· Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
· Current consumption including on-chip analog power supply regulator: normal operation < 1.5mA, power down < 1uA
· Operation supply voltage range: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
· Operating Temperature Range:-20 degree ~ +85 degree
· PCB Size (LxWxH in mm): 24x16mm
· Weight: 3g.