Tilt Sensor Module
The tilt sensor is a component that can detect the tilting of an object. However it is only the equivalent to a pushbutton activated through a different physical mechanism. This type of sensor is the environmental-friendly version of a mercury-switch. It contains a metallic ball inside that will commute the two pins of the device from on to off and vice-versa if the sensor reaches a certain angle.
· High sensitive angle switch SW-520D as the sensor.
· Working voltage 3.3V-5V
· Digital switching output (0 and 1)
· Wide voltage LM393 comparator
· Sensor the angle tilt degree: 15~45 degree
· Sensitivity adjustable
· Module PCB Size (LxWxH in mm): 19x1.5x43mm
· Module Weight: 4g.
|SW520 Tilt Switch||38.24KB||Download|