Mini MP3 Player Module For Arduino
Mini MP3 Player Module or otherwise called the DFPlayer, with simplified output, is a compact, low cost MP3 module which can be directly connected to the speaker. The Mini MP3 Player Module can be used as a standalone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons. Or you could interface it with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
The Mini MP3 Player Module features hardware decoding and supports common audio formats such as MP3, WAV and WMA. Audio files can be played directly from a microSD card, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems are supported. To command and control the player is easy via serial port, without any tedious effort.
· Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
· 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB , SNR support 85dB
· Fully supports FAT16 , FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH
· A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
· Advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
· Audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
· 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
· Module Size (LxWxH): 20.5mm x 11.7mm x 21.3mm
· Weight: 4g.
· Car navigation voice broadcast;
· Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts;
· Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts;
· Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts;
· Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts;
· The public security border control channel voice prompts;
· Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice;
· The electric tourist car safe driving voice notices;
· Electromechanical equipment failure alarm;
· Fire alarm voice prompts;
· The automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast.
· SVG File