ADXL345 - Triple-Axis Accelerometer
The ADXL345 sensor has three axes of measurements, X Y Z, and pins that can be used either as I2C or SPI digital interfacing. You can set the sensitivity level to either +-2g, +-4g, +-8g or +-16g. The lower range gives more resolution for slow movements, the higher range is good for high speed tracking. The ADXL345 is the latest and greatest from Analog Devices, known for their exceptional quality MEMS devices.
· Working Voltage: 3V to 5V
· Working Current: 30uA
· Working Temperature: -40° to 85°
· Main Chipset: ADXL345
· Communication: IIC/SPI Communication Protocol
· Measuring Ranging: ±2g±16g
· Digital Output: SPI/IIC
· 3-axis, ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g
· Compact Accelemotor/Inclinometer
· Low Power Consumption
· Compatible with 51, AVR, Arduino
· PCB Size (LxWxH in mm): 16x1.5x20mm
· Weight: 1g.