Rotary Encoder Module KY-040
A rotary encoder is an incremental electromechanical component with a shaft that converts the angular position or motion of a shaft or axle to digital code. The output of incremental encoders provides information about the motion of the shaft, which is typically further processed in processor/controllers into information such as speed, distance, and position. The shaft has an unlimited 360-degree rotation.
· Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
· Full Rotation Angle: 360 degrees (no stop point)
· Number of pulse: 20
· Rotation Life: 30000 ± 200 Cycles
· Contact Resistance: ≤ 100mΩ
· Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ or more
· Oscillation: <2ms Press
· Working Temperature: -40 ℃ ~ +85 ℃
· Module PCB Size: 24.5mm x 1.6mm x 32.5mm
· Weight: 11g.