Vibration Sensor Module - SW-420
The vibration sensor SW-420 Comes with breakout board that includes comparator LM 393 and an Adjustable onboard potentiometer for sensitivity threshold selection, and signal indication LED.
This sensor module produces logic states depends on vibration and external force applied to it. When there is no vibration this module gives logic LOW output. When it feels vibration then the output of this module goes to logic HIGH.
· SW-420 based sensor, normally closed type vibration sensor
· Supply voltage:3.3V-5V
· The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma
· Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
· On-board indicator LED to show the results
· On-board LM393 chip
· Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
· Dimension of the board: 19x1.5x43mm
· Weight: 4g.
|SW-420 vibration sensor Working Details||431.61KB||Download|