MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module 4 in 1 Display
This Display consisting of 4 dot matrix displays 8x8 LEDs (total 32x8 LEDs), controlled by MAX7219. MAX7219 is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver; It is managed by the microcontroller (Arduino, PIC, etc.) through SPI, which makes it very easy to control.
· Operating voltage: 5V
· Common cathode LEDs (Red color)
· A single module can drive an 8x8 dot matrix common cathode
· Total 256 LEDs
· Module with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules
· The left side of the module to the input port, the right to an output port.
· Dimensions: 128X 32x x13 mm
· Weight: 50g.