MCP9701 Temperature Sensor Module
The MCP9701 can accurately measure temperature from -10°C to +125°C. The output of the MCP9701 is calibrated to a slope of 19.53 mV/°C and has a DC offset of 400 mV. The offset allows reading negative temperatures without the need for a negative supply.
· Sensing Temperature: -10°C ~ 125°C
· ±4°C Accuracy from 0°C to +70°C
· Linear Temperature Slope: 19.53 mV/°C
· Output Type: Analog Voltage
· Supply Voltage: 3.1 V ~ 5.5 V
· Very low Operating Current: 12 µA (max)
· Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
· PCB Dimensions :16.6x1.6x42.2mm
· Weight: 2g.