Limit Switch Module for Arduino
This limit switch module when activated makes the ‘NO’ pin to HIGH and ‘NC’ pin to LOW and also the LED present in this module will glow in RED. When the limit switch is deactivated, it makes the ‘NO’ pin to LOW and ‘NC’ pin to HIGH and the LED will glow in GREEN. These Limit switch modules are used for sliders, 3D printers, and robotics project.
· Operating Voltage : 5 to12 VDC
· Maximum. Current: 3A
· Lever type: 13 x 3.3mm lever
· Operating Temperature: -25 to +125
· Onboard Indication LED
· Onboard output pull down Resistors
· Electrical life: 25,000,000 cycles Min.
· PCB Dimensions: 26.3 x 1.5 x 26.8mm
· Weight: 3g.