DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module
The DHT11 is digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and outputs a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). It’s very simple to use, and libraries and sample codes are available for Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
· Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5VDC
· Operating current: 0.3mA (measuring) 60uA (standby)
· Humidity Range: 20-80% (5% accuracy)
· Temperature measurement range: 0℃~50℃
· Temperature measurement error: ±2 ℃
· Humidity measurement range: 20% ~95%
· Humidity measurement error: ±5%
· Output form: Digital 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second)
· Resolution: Temperature and Humidity both are 16-bit
· PCB Dimensions: 18.3mmx1.5mmx41.1mm
· Module Weight: 4g.