Serial Audio Playback Module
This is a high-quality audio playback module, which integrates MP3 and WAV decoder together perfectly, and supports UART serial port control and External Trigger mode. It takes an SD card as the storage device, which can be chosen by users freely. It can be controlled easily via MCU commands or external Triggers.
· Power input range: 4.5-5.5V
· Supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
· Support Micro SD card from 128MB to 32GB
· Sampling rates supported: 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48 (KHz).
· Supports external Trigger modes, and UART serial port control mode
· UART TTL serial control playback mode, baud rate is 9600bps
· Supports playback of 10 audio files through external Trigger mode
· Supports maximum 999 audio files under the root directory of the storage device in serial mode.
· 3 watts speaker output
· 3 mm Audio Jack Amp Output
· Adjustable 30 levels of sound volume
· Module PCB Dimension: 63.8x1.6x70mm
· Module Weight: 24g.
· General purpose embedded audio and sound applications
· All voice annunciator systems
· Automobile, Parking radar, GPS navigation systems
· Elevator, Security, Access-Control and Warning devices
· Intelligent home automation and domestic applications
· Robotics and Industrial Control
· Traffic facilities: Toll gates, parking lots
· Toys, learning tools, talking books, and all gaming sound effects
· MP3 player likes simple devices.
|Serial Audio Playback Module Working Functions||449.98KB||Download|