Micro SD Card Reader SPI Interface Module
This module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card read/write module via the file system driver and SPI interface, SCM system to complete read or writes a file in the MicroSD card. Arduino users can directly use the Arduino IDE comes with SD card library card is done initializing and reading and writing.
· Supply Voltage VCC: 5V
· Current Electricity : 80mA
· Interface Level: 3.3V or 5V
· supports Micro SD, Micro SDHC card (high card)
· onboard level conversion circuit that interfaces level can be either 5V or 3.3V
· power supply for 4.5V~5.5V, onboard 3.3V voltage regulator circuit
· communication interface to the standard SPI interface
· 4 M2 screw holes for easy installation
· PCB Dimensions: 42mm x 1.5xmm 24mm
· Weight: 5g.