Universal Infrared Receiving Head TSOP 1838
The 1838B is miniaturized infrared receivers for remote control and other applications requiring improved ambient light rejection. The separate PIN diode and preamplifier IC are assembled on a single lead frame. The epoxy package contains a special IR filter. This module has excellent performance even in disturbed ambient light applications and provides protection against uncontrolled output pulses.
· Working voltage: 2.7 ~ 5.5 V
· Working current: 1.4 mA
· Frequency: 38 kHz
· Angle: 45 degree
· Reception Distance: up to 18m
· Leg pitch: 2.54mm (0.1”)
· Internal filter for PCM frequency
· Inner shield, good anti-interference ability
· High immunity against ambient light
· Improved shielding against electric field disturbance
· Low power consumption
· TTL and CMOS compatibility
· Suitable transmission code: NEC code, RC5 code.
· Optical switch
· Light detecting portion of a remote control
· AV instruments such as Audio,TV,VCR,CD,MD,DVD,etc.
· Home appliances such as Air-conditioner, Fan, etc.
· CATV set-top boxes
· Multi-media Equipment.