TP4056 1A Li-Ion Battery Charging Board Micro USB with Current Protection
This TP4056 1A Li-Ion Battery Charging Board Micro USB with Current Protection is a tiny module, perfect for charging single cell 3.7V 1 Ah or higher lithium ion (Li-Ion) cells such as 16550s that don’t have their own protection circuit. Based on the TP4056 charger IC and DW01 battery protection IC this module will offer 1A charge current then cut off when finished.
Furthermore, when the battery voltage drops below 2.4V the protection IC will switch the load off to protect the cell from running at too low of a voltage and also protects against over-voltage and reverse polarity connection (it will usually destroy itself instead of the battery).
· Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
· Input interface: micro USB
· Charging mode: Linear charging
· Charge precision: 1.5%
· Current: 1A adjustable
· Full charge voltage: 4.2V
· Over-Current Protection: 3A
· Under-Voltage Protection:2.5V
· Operating Temperature: -10 to 85°C
· Led indicator: red is charging Green is fully charged
· Current Protection: Yes
· Inversed polarity: NO
· PCB Dimension: 16 x 1.5 x 27mm
· Module Weight: 1.4g.