PIC 40 Pin Project Board
With this board you can develop and prototype with any of Microchip's 40 pin PIC microcontrollers. The RS232 driver on board allows easy connection with PC or other embedded hardware. The bridge rectifier allows this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters.
· PIC Project Board for Microchip PIC 40 Pin Series.
· On board Regulated Power- Optional Supply 5v, 12v, GND.
· Quartz crystal 20 MHz
· Power Switch
· DIL40 microcontroller socket
· On Board Programming ICSP Port (Can be programmed with our USB AVR Programmer v2.0)
· GND bus
· Vcc bus.
· An RS232 Serial Port
· TTL Port
· DC Power Supply Connector (12v Ac or Dc).
· Power indicator LED.
· Clock pulse indicator LED
· Reset Switch
· High quality PCB FR4 Glass Fiber Epoxy Grade with FPT Certified.
· Fire Retardant
· PCB Dimensions(LxWxH in mm): 81.3x1.5x97.4mm
· Weight: 46g.