Alcohol Sensor Module - MQ3
This alcohol sensor is suitable for detecting alcohol concentration on your breath, just like your common breathalyzer. It has a high sensitivity and fast response time. Sensor provides an analog resistive output based on alcohol concentration.
- 5V operation
- LEDs for output and power
- Output sensitivity adjustable
- Analog output 0V to 5V
- Digital output 0V or 5V
- Current Consumption : 150mA
- Operation Temperature : -10°C ~ 70°C
- Heater consumption: less than 750mW
- Module Size (LxWxH): 35X1.5X59.5mm
- Weight: 15g.