Carbon Monoxide Sensor Module - MQ-7
This is a simple-to-use Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor, suitable for sensing CO concentrations in the air. The MQ-7 can detect CO-gas concentrations anywhere from 20 to 2000ppm.
This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor’s output is an analog resistance. The drive circuit is very simple; all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
This sensor comes in a package similar to our MQ-3 alcohol sensor, and can be used with the breakout board below.
- LEDs for output and power
- Output sensitivity adjustable
- Analog output 0V to 5V
- Digital output 0V or 5V
- Concentration : 0.05 mg/L ~ 10 mg/Co
- Operating Voltage : 5V ±0.1
- Current Consumption : 150mA
- Operation Temperature : -10°C ~ 70°C
- Module Size (LxWxH):34.3x1.6x59mm
- Weight: 11g.