can detect flexing or bending in one direction. They were popularized by being
used in the Nintendo Power Glove as a gaming interface.
These sensors are easy to use, they are basically resistors that change value based on how much their flexed. If they're unflexed, the resistance is about ~25KΩ. When flexed all the way the resistance rises to ~100KΩ. You can use an analog input on a micro-controller (with a pull-up resistor) or a digital input with the use of a 0.1uF capacitor for RC timing.
· Length approximate: 6.5mm
· Width approximate: 0.5mm
· Height approximate: 80.3mm
· Weight approximate: 0.5
· Angle Displacement Measurement
· Bends and Flexes physically with motion device
· Robotics Gaming (Virtual Motion)
· Medical Devices
· Computer Peripherals
· Musical Instruments
· Physical Therapy